About Brooke Dumas Retreats
Brooke Dumas Retreats offers full service retreat planning for business coaches and spiritual leaders with a belief that immersive retreat experiences can truly change lives. I welcome all walks of lives, beliefs & transformational experiences. Having planned retreats and events across the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica and beyond, I love adding a unique culturally inspired touch to each retreat I touch.
Owner & Lead Planner
I believe a retreat can change someones life forever. I think back to my summer camp days when I would arrive with my duffle bag in my hand and sleeping bag under my arm not knowing a soul at camp. By the end of the week I was sobbing, hugging my new community as I said goodbye. That is the power of retreats.
There is something magical about being in each others energy and presence that you cannot replicate on a screen. Those late night chats around the fire, the closing ceremony that brought everyone to tears, or the picnic by the waterfall where everyone shared their wildest dreams for their lives.
I've had some of my biggest break throughs during retreats and I in fact, realized I wanted to create this business at a retreat. Retreats have shown me a life I didn't even know I was capable of creating.
Fun Things About Me:
- I was born and raised in Southwest Michigan and manifested my dream life in San Diego, CA.
- In college I studied abroad in Italy, which was my first trip to Europe that I paid for completely by myself. This was my first proof that I was capable of more than I imagined.
- I'm obsessed with being by the water and can't imagine not living by the water.
- I'm a life long learner and love opportunities to broaden my horizons.
- I have a passion for travel and love experiencing new cultures, scenery and ways of life.
I can't wait to help you create the most magical retreat!
"I appreciated how comfortable Brooke made the event by having a mingling coffee and light breakfast where we could walk around, and get settled. The event was the right mix of energetic fun and serious entrepreneur need-to-know content. The breaks scheduled allow enough time to process, chat with other attendees, and snack on the delicious food. I left feeling energized and ready to level up personally and professional."
– Leah, Owner of Leah Tackles Social