The Haven Conference
A gathering for entrepreneurs that are ready to scale their business and do big things.
What it is:
Have you ever felt people don’t get you and your business? You feel like you have all these big ideas and everyone is telling you to slow down and not encouraging you to go farther? Do you feel like you’re not getting the content that your soul is thirsty for?
I’ve felt like I have been stranded on an island, with a lack of community who really gets me and the big goals I had in mind for my business. I’ve felt like I wanted a deep, soul energizing experience where I could learn how to get to that next point and stop living in the safe zone.
So, I created it.
The Haven Conference is just that. It is a safe place for like minded entrepreneurs to gather together to connect, grow and get fired up about hitting that next level! This conference is meant for big thinkers, knowledge-seekers and those looking to make a big impact on the world.
What you will learn:
If you are looking for Intro to Business Finance and Marketing 101—you are in the wrong place. We are going a lot deeper than that, not that those topics aren’t important, but we are talking about the real stuff that is going to help you make a name for yourself, hit that next revenue goal and change the world. I am a firm believer that when you strengthen yourself, your business will strengthen also. Some of the topics we will be covering (but won’t be limited to) are…
- Money magic and abundance mindset
- Confidently selling yourself and services
- Creating a loyal tribe
- How to become a marketing guru
- What is actually holding you back from hitting the next level
- Creating a game plan and vision for a lifestyle you are unapologetic for
Not Yo' Average Business Conference
At The Haven Conference we do not adopt to a certain belief system. Our speakers and attendees come from all walks of life and we encourage a community that is open to exploring new ways of thinking. We swear a little, we get a bit "woo" but regardless of your race, color, size or belief system - we treat each other with kindness.
Words from our Haven Tribe:
"The Haven conference was the first conference I went to in April and I was so moved, empowered and excited that I booked the Detroit one the second it came out.
I've not only gained knowledge from these amazing and successful women but gained real friends that are going through the same growing pains as I am.
Everyone needs to find their people and I swear I've found more than just a few between these events that I can message, call or meet up with to bounce ideas off of and they support me 110%!"
- Chelsea, East Willow Grove
Your 2020 Virtual Conference Speakers
Your Accountability Group Leaders
the schedule is subject to change at anytime and all times are in EST
9am UNLEASHING THE MAGIC OF MONEY
10:30am GET FOUND ON GOOGLE
12am YOUR BEST, MOST EMPOWERED SELF
1pm Lunch Break
2pm HOW TO USE HUMAN DESIGN FOR BUSINESS
3:30pm SELF-PUBLISH & PROMOTE LIKE A PRO
5pm HUMANIZING YOUR CONTENT TO MAKE YOUR BRAND MORE RELATABLE
All general sessions will be recorded and recordings will be available to attendees after the event. So if you need to do some work or manage life you won't miss any of the information!
Words from our Haven Tribe:
"The Haven Conference was packed with value from start to finish. It wasn’t just surface level tips, but true value adding, actionable content from every speaker.
I appreciated how comfortable Brooke made the event by having a mingling coffee hour where we could walk around, and get settled.
The event was the right mix of energetic fun and serious entrepreneur need-to-know content. The breaks scheduled allow enough time to process, chat with other attendees, and snack on the delicious food.
I left feeling energized and ready to level up personally and professional. I can’t recommend Haven enough! Buy the ticket, you won’t regret it!"
- Leah, Leah Tackles Social
Here are a few questions we have been asked..
- Are there any extra fees? No, when you to the virtual event there are no extra fees/items to purchase.
- Is this for female entrepreneurs only? No! All genders and walks of life are welcome, we just happen to see a large female turnout.
- Do you offer a group/partner discount? Unfortunately we do not. We have worked REALLY hard to get these tickets as low as we could to make it affordable for you.
- How will I join the virtual event? We will be emailing you a Zoom link to join. Make sure you have access to wifi and a computer or phone. You do not need to have your video and audio on if you just want to listen. If you want to participate and ask questions I would have your video and audio on.
- When will the session recordings be up? Our goal is to have the recordings up by Friday the 24th.
- What if I’m mean, a bully and want to come and judge other people? Stay home! This is a safe place with nothing but love and care so if you are a mean person - don’t waste your time by buying a ticket!
- Are tickets refundable? Tickets are non-refundable.
What if I have more questions?
Please feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions you have!
Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 9am-6pm EST
Live Virtual Event Ticket:
- One full day worth of life-changing content
- An opportunity to network and learn from our amazing speakers
- Exclusive Facebook group to keep up with your new tribe
- Accountability groups (must sign up by April 21st to get in an accountability group)
- Recordings of all general sessions
- And lots of other fun surprises
Ticket sales end April 22nd
Please Read Me: By purchasing a conference ticket and attending this event you are agree to not hold Stellaluna Events LLC responsible for any additional costs you acquire, including but not limited to: accommodations, travel, planning, etc. You also agree to not hold the host, Stellaluna Events LLC, accountable for any injury or sickness that may occur. By purchasing a conference ticket you also understand that tickets are non-refundable for any reason other than the event is canceled by the host, Stellaluna Events LLC.